This Scholarship is specific for teachers in pursuit of a graduate degree that will become amazing teachers of the US Constitution. Also all applicants MUST be (or striving to be) Secondary School Teachers
They award $24,000 to an applicant from each state .
That means that you only compete against other applicants in your state of residence and one applicant from each state will be awarded a $24,000 scholarship.
This is an annual scholarship. The deadline for 2018 is March 1st. (And most likely will be similar each year.)
- $24,000 scholarship awarded to one applicant from EACH state.
- Must be pursing a graduate degree.
- Must be a Secondary School Teacher (or pursuing this)
- Must be a pursing to be a teacher of the American Constitution.
- Application deadline is March 1st, 2018
Click here to apply.