AXA is a multi-national Insurance firm that offers 1.4 million in scholarships in all 50 states (including Washington DC and Puerto Rico)
They offer $2,500, $10,000 or $25,000 Scholarships.
Scholarship Applications are usually accepted from September 5, until 10,000 applications are submitted or December 15. (Be sure to check in to the website as it may vary year to year.)
- Must be a US Citizen or Legal Resident
- Be a current high school senior
- Plan to enroll full time in a 2 year or 4 year college
- Show self-drive and great achievement in many aspects of your life, including: school, community and/or work-related.
- (Special consideration is given to achievements that reduce risk and empower society
Read more and apply here: